Australian Construction Friend

During my course I took with Klemmer I shared that I met some amazing Aussie friends and one was my partner for the Day Nicole Woodward.  We had to go around the city of San Diego together on a mission and so our hearts are joined as sisters for ever more.  On the final day of our seminar I was talking with her husband Grant and he was looking to get his company Abundant Constructions off the ground and running when he returned to Australia.  I asked him if he had a website and he said not as of yet but he was looking to get one done.  Since I have a love for websites and all the gadgets blogs have to offer I told him as they are family to me now that I would do one for him free of charge.  His company is my first Australian website that I have been working on for the last few weeks.  You can see the site at www.abundantconstructions.com.au

We also connected him with social media and now he is on twitter and has a facebook business page.  I wanted to post a few of his videos here as one of them is him chopping wood, the old fashion way to get a great exercise.  The others are of his brother's farm that raises blue tongue water dragons and green tree frogs. 




0 Responses
abcs