Oprah in Australia

http://www.oprah.com/oprahshow/What-You-Need-to-Know-About-Oprahs-Australian-Adventure

The link above helps explain why Oprah is in Australia.  Today she is doing an interview at the Sidney House.  For those that live in the US, it's pretty interesting how we are connecting with our Talk show host in the land down under.  Some people love Oprah and others not so much.  I love what she can do when talking with someone and how the conversation seems effortless and engaging.  She has a true gift and talent. 

If anyone is looking for a Google search of Oprah in Australia here is a link. Interesting!

I will be watching the tivo of the show as I love getting closer to my Australia visit.  I was almost planning my first trip to Australia on January 7th but Christmas is here and Family is my first priority. My family will be coming with me so it looks like the future is bright!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays for this Year of 2010~
0 Responses
abcs