Facebook and Friends

I think Facebook is an amazing place to keep connected with others and what is happening in life.  Since the time difference can separate people from wake up and sleep hours it provides the ability to check in.  The other day I was browsing my friends facebook page and I found a link out to Jim Rohn's page.  I love Jim Rohn and didn't know he had a fan page.  I quickly liked the page and then began reading some of the comments people were making on the page.  One was from this interesting profile picture of fun art and so I clicked through to her site and started reading about her artwork.  I became a fan and found out that she is from Australia.  When I became a fan she sent me a nice message and so I thought I'd share a bit about her here since I'm collecting resources for my future.

I also found this nice quote -  Giving is better than receiving because giving starts the receiving process. - Jim Rohn

Hey there Nicole - from sunny Byron Bay Australia - great to meet on facebook ....thanks for becoming a fan of my art page ....how did you find me???  ( I told her my story above:) and she emailed back...I mostly paint the Australian landscape - and this is exactly what I see - in Australia it is always sunny and the colours in the landscape are amazing ..... life is relaxed - we have incredible beaches that are crystal clear ....my 17 yr old son has just returned from his early morning surf!!!!! .... now he is lying in the sun reading the paper .... I am painting in my out door studio with my middle son - (15) and my littliest son (13) is out with friends playing soccer!!!
Life is fantastic here!!!!
xxxx great to meet you.
cheers,
donna  
Then I asked her if it would be alright to post her info on my blog and she said...
Thanks Nicole - sounds great ....very happy for you to mention my kids... my website and facebook site. many thanks - cheers
donna

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Donna-Sharam/231140883263?v=wall

GALLERY REPRESENTATION 19 Karen – Mermaid Beach 07 5554 5019 / http://www.19karen.com.au/donna-sharam/donna-sharam-new.php Barebones Art Space – Bangalow 02 6687 1393 www.barebonesartspace.com.au/artist/donna-sharam Joshua Levi Galleries - Brisbane 0433 149 487 www....joshualevigalleries.com.au The Artists Gallery – Nimbin 02 6689 1444 Retrospect Gallery – Byron Bay 02 6680 8825 / www.retrospectgalleries.com
Visual Artist:146 people like this.

So fun meeting new people and in an instant have a sweet connection.  Cheers to you too Donna!
0 Responses
abcs