Learning about the must when visiting Australia

I received such a nice email with the latest Google Earth technology showing me where my friends live in Australia.  Since I just figured out how to open it on my computer I selected the google earth view online and you can see the link in the clip from the email.  

Email- 
Here is a Google map of where we live, hope it works ok.  It has some yellow thumbtacks of our house(s) & places of work & play etc.  Our house is in Sans Souci which is at the back of Botany Bay (where Captain Cook discovered Australia over 200 yrs ago) and it takes about 10-15mins to drive to the airport and 20mins by train or car into the City.  I thumbtacked my studio in Gymea, which is about 12 mins drive south west over the St George River into the well known "Sutherland Shire" famous for it's very relaxed and alternative hippies (which is of course where I originated from in Sylvania heeeheee).  When we move out of this little house we're minding for Grant's mum we'll move back over the river into the Shire somewhere, although I'd love to talk Grant into moving into our house down the coast in Woonona near Wollongong, it's only about 35mins drive from my studio through the national park - a really nice drive actually and Wollongong is a fairly busy 'little city'.  We spend a lot of time at the beach at Cronulla, and in the National Park (near Sutherland on the map - there's some nice little pictures you can click on) we do lots of bushwalking which we intend to do next weekend and I'll take some snaps to send you guys.
If you come out to Australia I think you'll love Sydney city, it's like San Francisco, very beautiful and friendly people.  I'd love to take you out to our Blue Mountains (Katoomba & Leura) which is extra special for sightseeing and bushwalking and aussie history etc.  And if you're heading for Brisbane also I'll make sure you visit Noosa on the Sunshine Coast (where my Dad lives and quite a few Heart 30 Aussies too ie Fiona, Matt, Allana, Sharna).  Two other musts on a visit are Ayers Rock & Kings Canyon - right in the middle, and Cairns for the Great Barrier Reef way up northeast coast.  They're both each about a 4hr flight from Sydney and a long way from much else, but really worth the trip.
I hope you do come out to Aus sometime, we'd love to show you around.


This message was from my good friend and sister in heart Nicole Woodward.  She owns a beautiful Yoga and wellness center.  I was able to skype her from her office the other day and that was so fun. Body Awakenings offers Yogalates TM, Yoga, Pilates and Meditation classes, Relaxation (Swedish), Remedial and Prenatal massage.  I wish I could come for some great Yoga, my daughter Lizzie loves the yoga on the Wii fit.  Her company's statement is - Inspiring you to nurture and maintain your body’s wellness, by developing body and breath awareness - so you can tune in with your body's needs, treating it with the respect it deserves. You can visit her site at www.bodyawakenings.com.au 
Nicole Woodward
Ph: 0413 746 169 or 02 8544 8288
Body Awakenings & Odonata Wellbeing Centre
First Floor, 13-15 Gymea Bay Road, Gymea NSW 2227
nicole@bodyawakenings.com.au
  

Thanks Nic.
0 Responses
abcs