Your Dreaming Place

I thought I'd write a short review of my friends website called Your Dreaming Place.  This website is a place that helps people find their purpose and a unique set of strengths. They have workshops and seminars that are uniquely designed to assist people to find their purpose and the vision to play out that purpose. "Without vision people perish."

I was fortunate to meet Melissa Williams at Klemmer Heart Team 30.  Melissa had volunteered to staff the leadership conference in San Diego and during one of those busy moments I helped her when she was swamped with sharing Michael Jr's great tools.  She is a beautiful woman and shined in her ability to direct when things got busy.

During my conference I was blessed to connect with many new friends from around the country and from Australia.  It so happened that Melissa was originally from there.  After I returned home to Florida I went on to Facebook and began connecting and found her.  She is the founder and CEO of www.YourDreamingPlace.com

I visited her website and love her passion she has for dreaming.  Her dream is to provide the space for others to dream and live the life they were purposed to live. She does that with her company. Check out the next YourDreamingPlace.com dreaming session.


I also enjoyed this quote from her website, "As we choose and move with new stories we will then have more and more evidence of success and therefore more and more confidence in ourselves. Leaving the old stories to be replaced with new ones." - Melissa Williams.

I'm starting my dream here today to someday travel the world with my family and eventually make a long stop over in the land down under.
0 Responses
abcs